Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tourney report: 3/2/2012 Lorong AhSoo

Venue: Active Games Collection (Lorong Ahsoo)
Date: 3/2/2012
Time: 6:30pm - 10pm
Deck Used: Overlord Kagero

Tweaked my build ,before the tourney, a bit after realising that playing 8 Grade 3's is too much for a player like me. Either I have to reduce the number of G3s or I have to play 4 Barri.

First Match: William - Majesty Lord Blaster
O
He got a critical on the turn he set up his 12k VG, leaving me with 5 damage (phew). At the later stages of the match,when I managed to set up my 13kVG, I managed to get a double critical. He guarded ,leaving a 15k guard in hand

Second Match: Jasmine - Pale Moon(GBT)
O

She ride Big League Bear on her turn 2. Proceed to rape with Bahr and 18k setups.

Top 16: Kok Wei - Shadow Paladin (PBD/PBO)
XX
First game: He got double criticals when I have 3 damage
Second game: He got a critical each on his first 2 drive checks. I couldn't keep up with the pressure.

Result: Top 31

Top 8:
2 Shadow Paladin (PBO/PBD)
2 MLB
4 Kagero (Overlord)
Interesting meta is interesting ~

I did not get anything from the lucky draw. No promo pack yesterday so have to wait for another week. Proceeded to observing the rest of the matches. T'was a scrubby night lols.

Of course, I've noticed something consistent in 3 out of 4 of the Kagero decks in the top 8:


Aermo Spam, anyone?

Anyway, here's the deck I used for the tourney:

3 Dragonic Overlord - the END
4 Dragonic Overlord

4 Burning Horn Dragon
4 Dragon Knight Nehalem
4 Berserk Dragon

4 Embodiment of Armor, Bahr
4 Dragon Monk Gojo
3 Wyvern Guard Barri
2 Flame of Hope, Aermo
1 Flame of Promise, Aermo

3 Blu-Ray Dracokid
2 Embodiment of Spear, Tahr
2 Demonic Dragon Mage, Raksha
3 Gatling Claw Dragon
2 Dragon Dancer Monica
4 Dragon Monk Genjou
FV: Lizard Soldier Conroe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment