Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dragonic Overlord - The End

Dragonic Overlord The End
Grade 3/Kagerou - Flame Dragon/11000 Power/No Shield
Continuous [V/R]: If you have a non <<Kagerou>> Unit in your Vanguard or Rearguard Circle, this Unit loses 2000 Power.
Continuous [V]: If <<Dragonic Overlord>> is in your Soul, this unit gains 2000 Power.
Auto [V]: [Counter Blast 2 Cards, Select 1 <<Dragonic Overlord The End>> in your hand and discard it.] When this Unit's Attack Hits, you can pay the cost. If you do, Stand this Unit
I'm actually surprised that Kagero gets a 13k wall, considering Kagero's specialty to retire rear guards. I have another reason to whack BT05 (aside the D.I.).

Aside from his Auto ability, which is really a bonus to me than an asset, this card is a great addition to the Kagero clan. Just that I have to take out my Rugos from my Kagero deck ( ̄へ ̄)*now waits for Dark Irregular spoilers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment