Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tourney report: 30/09/2011 Lorong AhSoo

Venue: Active Games (Lorong AhSoo)
Time: 6pm - 10pm (could've been 9 but friends wanna fight for TD)
Date: 30/09/2011
Deck Used: Kagero

Since on 1/10/2011, Tokura Misaki's seiyuu will pay a visit to Active Games, I negotiate with the shop owner to put the trial decks as a prize. Since we can only get the signature from her by buying a Misaki TD, I might as well target for a free sign.



Match 1 : Yong Chin - Kagero
O
I couldn't remember much but he sets up powerful attacks but I retaliated with removal. Yes, Berserk Dragon FTW. Still, good game.

Match 2 : Peng Kun - Royal Paladin
X
He ended with 20k Alfred and perfect field Baromides. He got a couple of heal triggers midway as well. Good Game

Match 3 : Kagero
O
He didn't get a grade 1 for 3 turns. Rushed him and won.

Top 12

Match 4 : Yee Shean - Kagero
XOO
1) His crits build up and I lost control of my hand.
2) I triggered 2 criticals and made him to 5 damage on my first twin drive. He managed to hold on but removal saved me. Good game
3) Removal using Berserk in mid-game and Goku in late game helped me defend against his Executioner setups. Good Game

Match 5 : Eugine (Critical King) - Kagero
OO
Couldn't remember much but I know he got critical for his first 2 drive checks. lol

So I went to top 3, but the prize pool was VOL.2 (Waterfall)/VOL.1(AlfredEarly) and TD. I just went for the trial deck and let Mickey settle for the Waterfall. 4th to 6th place was Eugine, Shean and Yong Chin. Eugine and I got TDs at the end of the day. It was a long day so can't complain there. (Shit, now I have 12 common apollons... shit)

I won't be posting the deck as of now but I'll leave u guys with a hint:



I'll update on the autograph event. Seeya ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment